Help us test, get rewarded for it
Shape open banking with us
Neonomics is offering a revolutionary way of doing payments and transfers within and between countries by connecting thousands of banks through one API.
About the opportunity
Neonomics is an open banking innovator giving the power of financial services back to consumers via the most advanced unified PSD2 API tech stack and bank API coverage map in Europe.
Our product is live and we’re working with many customers and partners today, but in order to continue our development, we are looking for account holders from different banks across Europe to test with, as many banks comply with different standards.
Each test is paid — 30 EUR/hour
What does the process look like?
Ready to get started?
- You will receive a direct transfer to your bank account.
- Yes, if for some reason you feel like you want to withdraw, you are able to do so at any given time.
- During testing: We won’t be able to initiate any money transfer without you confirming it in your mobile banking app
- After tests: We won’t have any access to your account.
- We are a licensed financial institution, so we have high-security standards in place.
- Authorize (in your mobile banking app) a low amount payment (usually 1 EUR/USD/NOK/any currency) – and we will send that amount back together with your paycheck
- Authorize (through mobile banking app) us to see your transactions
- It can take anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour – possibly multiple times during the day depending on the test scenario (each authorization takes less than a minute – no longer than authorization of any regular bank transfer you initiate with your bank). If it takes less than an hour, you’ll still be paid 30 euros.
- During testing: Each time we try to retrieve information, you will be asked to authorize any action we initiate, which we will discuss with you prior to testing.
- We will contact you again to reschedule
- We anonymize or otherwise delete all your personal data stemming directly from the testing session or include the tests results. We will pay you the agreed charge and will reimburse you for the money you have transferred using your account.
- In some cases, there are bugs that we must fix (hence, testing) – then we would ask you to do the second round with us to confirm the fix is correct.